The most significant aspects of the FB 38' STAB® SF are: the ZF Ring Drive surface drives, an excellent stability thanks to the STAB® concept, the totally unsinkability thanks to the Structural Foam® injection system. It’s a multi-functional platform suitable for many different operational requirements and deck layouts and the capability of transporting up to 14 passengers with a crew of two and many optional gun mounts. This boat is available also with outboards.
After intensive trials the Italian Coast Guard has adopted the FB 38' STAB SF in a special configuration designed for airport rescue.
The significant aspects of this project are:
- The boat is the maximum dimension to fit inside a 40’ container
- Superior performances thanks to a modern stepped hull, the narrow beam and the ZF Ring Drive surface drives
- Excellent stability thanks to the STAB® concept
- Totally unsinkable thanks to the Structural Foam® injection system
- All parts in contact with the water are made in AISI 316 stainless steel including the integrated trim tabs
- Multi-functional platform suitable for many different operational requirements and deck layouts
- Reduced service thanks to the virtually maintenance free drive system, the easy replaceable STAB® tubes and the foamed hull
- A huge internal space available thanks to the Ring Drive propulsion solution
- Suitable for surface drive diesel inboards, water jet/ diesel engine combinations, plus the option of Verado outboards
- Capable of transporting up to 14 passengers with a crew of two and many optional gun mounts