BUZZI 38' STAB SF
The new FB 38’ STAB SF, is based on the extensive experience of FB DESIGN, who is the World’s leading exponent of high performance patrol boats. The boat features many innovative solutions such as the anti dive bow, the STAB® and the Ring Drive.
The significant aspects of this revolutionary project are:
• The boat is the maximum dimension to fit inside a 40’ container
• Superior performances thanks to a modern stepped hull, the narrow beam and the ZF Ring Drive surface drives
• Excellent stability thanks to the STAB® concept
• Totally unsinkable thanks to the Structural Foam® injection system
• All parts in contact with the water are made in AISI 316 stainless steel including the integrated trim tabs
• Multi-functional platform suitable for many different deck layouts
• Reduced service thanks to the virtually maintenance free drive system, the easy replaceable STAB® tubes and the foamed hull
• A huge internal space available thanks to the ZF Ring Drive propulsion solution
• Suitable for surface drive diesel inboards, water jet/diesel engine combinations, plus the option of Verado outboards
• Capable of transporting up to 14 passengers with a crew of two
The basic layout of the FB 38' STAB SF is with a central console, two Tecno Double seats in the center of the cockpit, two sunbeds (one on the front and one on the back) and a biminitop. The biminitop is made in aluminium pipes with soft canvas and elastic tension system, available for all models with central console.